You’re invited to the High Desert Maker Mill BBQ at Harmon Park on August 27th. Hot dogs, buns, water, lemonade, plastic ware, cups, and plates are being provided by the HDMM board. Families are welcome, so bring them along. Bring something to share (chips, fruit, or veggie’s...) Seating is limited so please bring your own lawn chairs and other park accessories.
There will be time for show and tell so bring a project to share.
***Please RSVP so we can have a semi-accurate count ***
· 5:30pm We will have a short introduction to the ORSET robotics group. A short update on the High Desert Maker Mill progress, plans, and current financial standing
· 5:45pm Food
· 6:00pm 3D printer demonstration
· 6:15pm Show and tell
· 7:15pm S’mores for the kids
· 8:00pm pack up
· Who: You and your family
· What: Short Meeting with the HDMM, BBQ, building community
· When: August 27th (Tuesday) 5:30pm
· Where: Harmon Park (Bend)
· What to bring: Snack to share, chair, project you are working on