Kathleen Stillings will be facilitating our inaugural drumming circle.
The circle will be hosted by Kitty. Please contact her at[masked] for address and driving directions.
Bring your percussion instrument (drum, rattle, etc.). There will be a few drums on loan if you don't have one.
If you have questions about how the drumming circle is conducted, please contact Kathleen Stillings at [masked] or[masked]-2993.
This is an OUTDOOR event but under roof and will be held RAIN or SHINE.
This is a FAMILY FRIENDLY event but, YOU are completely responsible for the care and keeping of those you bring. It is recommended that children be at least 10 years old to attend this event.
What to bring:
- Drum, Rattle, Tambourine, Signing Bowls, Gong, etc.
- Folding Chair
- Personal beverages and snacks (or something to share if you wish)
- Warm clothing and footwear
- Love offering is suggested of $5 - $10 per person (will be shared with Kathleen, Kitty and CPHWG to help offset the costs for everyone)
- Limited space is available, first priority is given to CPHWG members.
We hope to this will be the first of many drumming circles. Please RSVP on this site and call Kitty quickly to reserve your space. If you know someone that would like to attend, please have them join the group (FREE to do so) and RSVP.