Help support your MeetupChip in
Central TX Businesses is Relationship Networking for small business owners. We meet every Tuesday from 9:30-11:00am, at Blue Baker at The Arboretum. During our meetings, we focus on a chosen topic of discussion. Participants in the discussion are encouraged to introduce themselves and their company when it is their turn to share in the discussion. We focus on building relationships within the group. We do not require referrals, but welcome recommendations. We are not industry exclusive, all are welcome. We don’t have dues, but offer an opportunity to sponsor our meet-up site (call Jodi at 816-588-9400 for details).
1) Business owners looking for ideas to grow their business
2) Professionals looking for ideas on how to start their business
What you can expect:
1) Regularly scheduled meetings
2) Opportunity to share your business ideas with others
3) Relationship Networking, not just business card exchange
4) Review business startup ideas for those that aren't sure what they want to do yet
5) Learn good business practices to start and/or grow your business
6) Learn from others’ achievements and challenges
7) Fun and laughter with your peers.
Please note that this group is not for persons selling Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) products. If you are a business owner that uses a MLM product, as part of your business practice, please call Jodi (816-588-9400) to discuss before joining the group. Thank you.
30-minute Business Start-up Consultation
DNA Financial Group
2,701 Business Networkers
4,026 RuffTail Runners
648 Thoughtful Networkers
620 Business Members