add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Central Texas Foodies Message Board › Looking for a Brunch Organizer for the Foodies!

Looking for a Brunch Organizer for the Foodies!

Tricia J.
user 3938681
Group Organizer
Georgetown, TX
Hooray! We topped 500 members this week! We've come a long way since March 2007 when we had four people at our first meetup.

We're getting a few assistant organizers on board to plan and host meetups revolving around their particular interests. I'm also going to be scheduling lunch meetups (both more affordable and when I stand a chance of actually being able to make it these days!).

But we have members with an interest in brunch, and I'd love to have an assistant organizer whose specialty is scheduling and hosting brunches at the various places around town.

If you'd like to do this, let me know, give me an idea of your ideas, and I'll get you set up!

Tricia Jumonville

Chief Cook & Bottle Washer