addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Texas Foodies Message Board › Passing the Ladle

Passing the Ladle

Tricia J.
user 3938681
Georgetown, TX
I've been the organizer of this meetup since March, 2007 - that's almost five years now.

As life has developed, my time and energy are not being directed towards the Meetup as much as it, and you, deserve, and so I am considering passing the organizer role on to someone else. But it's still my baby, in my heart, so I want it to go to the right person who will keep it focused on the food and the friendship and the conversation.

Here's what I propose:

If you're interested in taking over the meetup (there is a fee to Meetup involved in being a meetup organizer), contact me privately. Tell me your vision for the Meetup. I'll set you up as a Co-Organizer for a set period of time, and if it looks like things are going well and once you're in the driver's seat you still like the idea, we'll make it official.

I'll remain as a member, of course. I look forward to seeing what direction the Meetup takes in future.

Tricia Jumonville

Chief Cook & Bottle Washer