addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Texas Foodies Message Board › Ruby's Kitchen Central Market Cooking Class

Ruby's Kitchen Central Market Cooking Class

Ruby
user 23016441
Austin, TX
Hi friends! My class is coming up at the Austin Central Market in a few weekends- September 14th- and there's still plenty of space left for folks to join us. Please go to www.centralmarket.com­ and follow the prompts to the Austin Cooking School September calendar to sign up for this class!

I'll be sharing some of my favorite Autumn recipes, and my husband Jorge and I will even entertain you further with a bit of live music and yes, banter...

Hope to see you there!

RD

www.rubysjukejoint.com