Tech Job Fair - Roanoke, VA - November[masked]
TechFetch.com & Roanoke – Blacksburg Technology Council planned to conduct a tech job fair for the Virginia state people. Participating in a Career Expo is a great tool for job seekers to meet company representatives, and for Recruiters to fill their vacancies. We would like to take this opportunity to invite Both job seeker and employer to make this job fair a remarkable one.
Venue: Roanoke Civic Center
710, Williamson Road
Roanoke, VA 24016
Job Fair Schedule:
• Welcome from RRB
• Trends in Technology: For today and tomorrow by Tech Fetch
• The Do’s and Don’ts – Tip’s from a HR Professional (Q & A Session)
It’s the best chance to connect with the employers face to face and market yourself to your chosen industry. We hope that it will be helpful for you to grab your dream job.
Hurry up, don’t miss your chance. Post your resume at http://bit.ly/Qu60xo
Job Seekers Benefits:
• Career coaching
• Connect with Local Employers
• Free for all attendees
• Resume Building Service
This Career fairs offer employers the opportunity to showcase your organization, highlight jobs and internships, and build their brand. This Fair is also an effective way to expand your company’s sustainability network.
• Meeting Local available TALENT Face-to-Face
• Access nationwide online applicant that would relocate to Virginia
• Reach passive and confidential candidates.
Registrations are now opened, Kindly register at
Note: Recruiters Make your registration now! Call[masked]/[masked] For Fee Details.
Special discount allowed for Registered TechFetch.com and Roanoke – Blacksburg Technology Council Members.
Job Fair Package includes:
• 8’ X 10’ booth Size
• 1 table and 2 participants
• Company name listing on a job fair promotions
• 10 job postings at TechFetch.com
• 100 Resume view s from Tech Fetch.com
DON’T MISS IT!
It’s your turn to move up. Don’t miss this golden opportunity and feel free to reach us.
If you need additional info or queries regarding this job fair please contact us at[masked] /[masked]/[masked] or mail the job fair inquiries to Terricka Johnson at [masked]