The Central Arkansas Social Scene (CASS): 20s, 30s, 40s Message Board › Valentines Day Meetup?

Valentines Day Meetup?

Brent
Momento33
Group Organizer
Benton, AR
Hola fellow Socialites!

We've had many new socialites recently join. I encourage everyone to come hang out/socialize with us sometime soon. Through our meetup group you'll have the opportunity to meet and network with other professional young adults living in the Central Arkansas area.

Valentine's Day is only about 2 weeks away. If you don't already have plans and would like the opportunity to meet other CASS members let me hear your suggestions for a meetup and I'll be glad to post it for Valentine's Day 2013. How about a Happy Hour get together?

Also, if you've yet to attend a meetup and are curious as to what you'll discover once you do please email your questions to myself or one of the other organizers and we'll be happy to fill you in. Look forward to seeing everyone soon! Cheers!

p.s. Remember to "like" our Facebook page in order to be invited to even more CASS meetups or join our groups page at www.facebook.com/CentralArkansasSS