Let's spend the day hiking at Bukhansan National Park! We will meet at Ssangmun Station and take a city bus for 15-20 minutes to the trailhead. We will hike from Doseonsa Temple to the highest peak, Baekundae (836m). From there, we will hike down to the park entrance and eat an early dinner (or just some pajeon) together at a restaurant. After that, we will take a city bus to Gupabal Station on Line 3 and head home. The hike will cover some steep and rocky terrain, and there are sections involving stairs and metal handrails. It should take about 5-6 hours to do this hike and have lunch somewhere along the way. Let's enjoy an adventure right here in Seoul!
Ssangmun Station, Seoul
Line 4, Exit #2
A few thousand won to pay for city buses. You can use T-Money.^^
What to bring:
Lunch (we will eat lunch somewhere along the trail)
Plenty of water
Appropriate footwear for hiking (a lot of the terrain is rocky)
Money for dinner or pajeon/"Korean pancake" (we will eat at a restaurant at the end of the hike)
- 9:30am - Meet at Ssangmun Station Exit #2 (Subway Line 4)
- Take a city bus to the trailhead (15-20 minutes)
- Hike from Doseonsa --->Baekundae --->Bukhansanseong Park Entrance
- Around 4:30pm - Eat an early dinner or Pajeon together at the park entrance
- Around 5:30pm - Take a city bus to Gupabal Station (line 3) and go home.
Participation in this group's trips and activities is at your own risk. Members are responsible for their own safety, health, and possessions.