Let's hike at Odaesan National Park! The trail we'll take will start at a fairly high elevation and lead us up to Noinbong Peak (1338m), then take us down a valley where we can see some waterfalls and take a dip in the water. It should be the perfect hike for summer because we will head up to the peak in the morning, and will be able to cool off in the river in the afternoon. The hike will take about five hours, not including lunch and swimming time. It should be a great day-trip!
Seoul National University of Education Station (교대역)
Lines 2 & 3, Exit #14
25,000 won for round-trip bus
To reserve your spot, send payment for the bus to the account below. Spots are first come, first served. Email after sending payment so I know who sent it:
KEB (Korea Exchange Bank)
Account holder: 우동제
Or, you can pay through paypal:
Payment: $23 USD
*If there are not enough participants, the meetup may be canceled. Seats are first come, first served.
Spots on the trip are first come, first served based on whoever pays first.
7 days (or more) in advance - Full refund. (June 16th or earlier)
6 days to 48 hours - 50% refund. (June 17th - June 20th)
48 hours or less - No refund. (June 21st or later)
*Send an email if you want a refund.
*If the organizer cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.
What to bring:
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- A change of clothes if you want to swim
- Appropriate footwear for hiking (hiking boots/sneakers)
- Packed lunch to eat outside
- Money for dinner
- Plenty of water (bring a lot, you will need it!)
- 7:15am - Meet at Seoul National University of Education Station (교대역) Lines 2 & 3, Exit #14, depart
- 10:00am - Arrive at Odaesan National Park and begin the hike
- 4:30pm - Finish the hike and depart for Seoul
- Stop for dinner along the way home
- 8:30pm* - Arrive back in Seoul.
(* Depending on traffic)
Participation in this group's trips and activities is at your own risk. Members are responsible for their own safety, health, and possessions.