add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Central Ohio Self-Sufficiency and Sustainability Message Board › anyone interested in an intentional community?

anyone interested in an intentional community?

Columbus, OH
Post #: 2
I'm looking into starting an intentional community. It would be a self sufficient eco community somewhere southeast of Columbus. I started this page if you'd like more details:
Let me know if anyone is interested in talking more and please forward if you know anyone that would! Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 49
Interesting concept...not sure how that would work but deffinetly interested..guess I would need to know more about how all of it would work and the security of it..
Croton, OH
Post #: 13
Your link doesn't go to a specific page.

I have always liked the concept, and it would be something I would like to look at after our kids are grown. Don't really want to move before then though.