Central PA Sushi Meetup Message Board › confirm reservation for Wednesday at Sakura

confirm reservation for Wednesday at Sakura

Terri
user 9230985
Group Organizer
Harrisburg, PA
Good Evening Sushi Lovers!

Dinner at Sakura is this Wednesday at 7 pm. I'm confirming our reservation tomorrow, Tuesday, with a final head count. Please take a moment to change your RSVP to no, if you won't be coming.

It is especially important to verify your RSVP because the Sushi Group's events always involve reservations at a restaurant. When we make reservations for a large group, the restaurant has to make special accommodations for us. Last minute cancellations and no shows not only reflect poorly on our Group, which could result in not being welcome back, but also directly affect the livelihood of the owner and employees of the restaurant and lastly, it is just a matter of good manners to honor commitments.

Emergencies do occur, but true emergencies are rare. So please, if you say you are coming then honor that.

I'm looking forward to trying a new Sushi place. I've been hearing raving reviews about Sakura!

Will this be your first event? If so, it is easy to locate our group. Just ask for the Central PA Sushi Group or for me, Terri. See you Wednesday!