Central PA Sushi Meetup Message Board › BREAKING NEWS: Lancaster Sushi Restaurant Closed

BREAKING NEWS: Lancaster Sushi Restaurant Closed

user 10546466
Lancaster, PA
Post #: 7
Good afternoon sushi-ites,

It is with great sadness that I announce the official closing of Olive and Jasmine Asian Bistro on Lincoln Highway East in Lancaster.

As some of you know, we had a meetup at Olive and Jasmine in April, even though the restaurant was under potential sherriff's sale. While the turnout was small, it was still a fun time had by all. My personal favorite sushi roll from there was the "Pearl River Roll", which is my cover photo on my Facebook Timeline profile.

The closing happened on Friday. I was told of this by a pastor friend who tried to order take-out from there, and was told over the phone by the owner that they had closed. Plus, it is verified on the website Chowhound as a user-submitted entry.

That means that we have one less place in Lancaster to schedule our meetups. I will miss Olive and Jasmine, as I'm sure others will too.

Quan - Event Organizer