- We are coming up to our deadlines for submissions! Thanks for all your support and enthusiasm for our project! Please email final submissions to me at [address removed]
Please remember, all story submissions for the book or the contest are due to be workshopped by June 18th! If you cannot make this deadline, please notify me or one of the moderators before then to get an exception!!
Story submissions will be given priority for workshopping at all meetings until the deadline.
Final submissions are one week later on June 25th. As before, please notify us if you need an exception.
- We are opening a weekly Thursday meeting headed by Tony. Due to the amount of attendance we have, we ask that you try to attend either Wednesday or Thursday meetings, but not both. However, if your schedule changes, we understand, and ask that you only attend one of the two on any given week.
- I need moderators/asst. organizers!!! Please contact me if you are interested. This would include leading discussions, and helping run meetings.
The writing workshops and groups under my sponsorship are a group of community based writing organizations. Our purpose is to stimulate writing literacy, interest, and excellence through meetings, friendships, and peer critique.
- We serve open style critique groups as our mainstay, with the addition of tailored meetings for more involved or specific purposes.
- Our strength is among the community we derive from, and the empowerment of individuals to step up with our mutual support.
- Our secondary goals are to support community based efforts to provide opportunities and connections to help our individual members achieve personal and commercial success.
Documents and Resources - We have posted some resources you may want to check:
Respect does not come from being right. It comes from being wise. We’re not here to tell people the “right way” to do things. We’re here to guide people to the best ways to do things. Most of us are smart and knowledgeable. But our respect comes when we value the knowledge of others above our own.