addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

ChainofLakes LGBT Message Board › Thank you for 2012

Thank you for 2012

christa
user 7635190
McHenry, IL
Post #: 2
As the leaves change and fall and the water sport season comes to a close. I would like to thank every one in the group, for making this boating season a lot of fun and very enjoyable. I would like to continue to go and ski but when the water takes my breath away even wearing a wet suit, i think its time to give it up. But looking back there was several memorable, moments, Miss Michelle (organizer) wake boarded for the 1st time this year, Myself (Christa) jumped the full boats wake on my board, ower 1st luncheon on the water were some one (Teri) was shocked that we showed up with alot of food lol. Sonya's 1st time riding on a giant 2 person tube and not falling off like i did. And my little Jamie ( RIP ) for going out as her true self and being comfortable in her own skin. congratulations to her. But as much as we lover her she will not be joining us next year.
But like i said we all had a wonderful time weather we actually did something in the water or just rode in the boat. Hopefully 2013 will be even better.
But we all want to still do something together so i was thinking of a bowling night, snow skiing/tubing day
and maybe even a Christmas party just for ower little group.
But thank you every one
Have a good rest of the year
Christa