It's been more than a month since we played Dominion, so before we get started with our nominated games, we'll play a game that a lot of people know how to play and if you don't, no worries, we'll teach you how to play!
Also, if you know of any other places that might be good to have up to 20 people play some board games, please let us know. Keep these things in mind:
1) Well lit (Esquire is great for this, but Quality bar isn't since they have dimmed lights)
2) At least 4 or 5 tables that would do well holding bigger board games and where we can move them together to make bigger tables. Obviously enough chairs would be great.
3) Drinks and food are available either served or self-serve. Doesn't necessarily have to be alcohol.
4) Centrally located in the Chambana area. Rantoul doesn't work ya'll :)
5) Open weeknights til 11 pm at least.
I'll check out any nominations. I've been told about Urbana Free Library (Not a great place to obtain drinks/food or consume them and you have to be quiet yo! No bueno!)
See ya Thursday at Esquire!