Hey guys!!! First thing I'd like to do is welcome our new members for October!
Lisa, Gillian, Timothy Wertin, and Rose St. Clair: Welcome, come out and have fun! If you don't know how to play any particular game that is going on, no worries, we'll teach you!!
If you happen to see these great lovers of board games, say hi and welcome them into your game!!
Hope everyone is having a great post-Halloween weekend! I think it might be a good idea to make Thursday nights, Open Gaming nights. This will be good for new people too who haven't played a particular game we have set up and can come and learn just about anything people will have brought.
I'm thinking of doing specific games on Tuesday/Wednesday nights so that aspect will still be there, but probably not as much as before, unless we can get more people to host. Which reminds me, if you want to be a host, contact me and we'll work out all the details. Nothing much to it except the following:
1. Posting the event on meetup
2. Making a reservation with the location, if needed
3. Showing up or finding someone else willing to take over
4. Afterwards, coming back to meetup.com and checking off who showed up and who didn't.
5. Ability to do this on some type of consistent basis.
So, for this Thursday, bring a game you want to play, recruit some people to play your game at the meetup and have fun!!