We'll be having our first ever Christmas gift-exchange event this Thursday!
You are not required to participate to play games on this night but if you do here are the guidelines:
1. Purchase a NEW board game not less than $20 and not more than $30.
2. Bring it Thursday night and make sure it is wrapped without your name on it.
Here are the rules of the exchange:
1. We will randomly pick numbers out of a hat and whoever draws #1 will get to pick any wrapped gift. They open it and it is theirs for now.
2. Whoever has #2 can do one of two things. They can either take an opened gift from someone and then that person can either steal or pick from the wrapped gifts.
3. We keep going like that until everyone has had a chance to either steal or pick from the wrapped gifts.
4. You can only steal once during the event.
5. You can not steal back a gift that was stolen from you.
6. You can only steal if it is your turn to pick a gift or your gift was stolen from you leaving you with none.
7. Everyone will end up with a gift that brought a gift.
DO NOT get mad if someone takes a gift from you, it is part of the game, it is about having fun!!
See ya guys Thursday!!