Chambanavoy Board Gaming Meetup Group Message Board General Discussion › September be Crazy!

September be Crazy!

Eric R.
user 77892192
Champaign, IL
Post #: 10
Hey guys,

Due to work and school, I just don't have time to host any game nights. I'd rather not start an event then most likely have to find someone else to show up for it to make sure there are no problems.

I will probably be back to normal in October and can resume scheduling events again.

Kevin has told me this week that he and Nick are not available, is there anyone else who is interested in just making sure we have our tables reserved when you arrive (I can make the reservation), welcoming any new people, making sure people get to learn how to play those kinds of things, you know just be yourselves, you guys are so good at that!

Hit me up and I'll put you down for hosting capabilities!
Katrina P.
user 87498902
Urbana, IL
Post #: 1
I can be there this week and welcome people. I do like people so that is the easy part. Though I work till 7 so maybe someone else can get there early enough to make sure the tables are reserved.