'NYC- Small Business and Entrepreneurs Networking Message Board › MEETUP ON THE ROOF SOCIAL : FREE ADMISSION, TOAST TO DAVID GREENE. AND MORE

MEETUP ON THE ROOF SOCIAL : FREE ADMISSION, TOAST TO DAVID GREENE. AND MORE

A former member
MEETUP ON THE ROOF SOCIAL : FREE ADMISSION, TOAST TO DAVID GREENE. AND MORE

RSVP HERE:
http://wine.meetup.co...­

Join us for one of NYC's newest, hottest hot spots and home of many celebrity events. OVER 500 MEMBERS FROM 14 MEETUP GROUPS GATHER TONIGHT!

Panoramic views of the Upper West Side skyline, Columbus Circle, Central Park, Broadway, and the Hudson River. In indoor/ outdoor deck, great lounge area, 8,000 Sq Ft of space, private cabanas, fire place and more... A few Meetup groups have had gatherings here, but never a private event and never of this magntude. 14 Meetup groups will join forces. Be sure to join us and experience this great social event, (FREE admission)

Our Event 6-10pm:
Come enjoy cocktails and music on the roof top with us from from 6-10pm. Cocktails run at $12-14 each, so ask the bartender for the drink specials if you on a budget tonight. The few extra dollars you pay per drink is well worth the atmosphere the quality of people you will be around. Admission is FREE until 9:00pm after thats its $25., so come early, make some new friends and stay all night long.

Champaign Toast:
Tonight, besides making new friends, enjoying this great hot spot, the great views, fire place, loungy atmosphere, Dj Freddy Retro's live remixes on the roof top, etc, myself and many organizers such as Alliah, Jesse, Freddy Retro will bring their groups and toast to David Greene's 5th year as Meetup Organizer as he approaches 500 events. No one, I repeat, no one on Meetup has been organizing social groups longer than David Greene. This event is in his honor. With 500 successful events in his 14 groups, over 12,000 members, if you are looking for a New York synonym for Meetup its Dave Greene. Join me as we crack a few bottles of champaign.

DJ Freddy Retro:
Our very own Dj Freddy Retro will once again be providing music, this time on the roof top. Nothing too loud, just some cool back ground music. After 10pm we will crank up the music a bit. Besides Freddy being our resident DJ at all our parties, Freddy also has a radio show, is a record producer, remixologist and even has his own record label. Catch Freddy here or at his website: www.djfreddyretro.com/

Bring ID and adhere to the dress code:
Trendy, no sneakers, no large bags. This is event is free, but we ask that everyone buy at least one drink to support this great lounge that is supporting our event. Soda, water or non-alcoholic drinks are obviously fine. We will have happy hour drink specials as well.

Final Directions
When you arrive, just go straight to the roof. MUST have ID and MUST RSVP. Feel free to being all your friends. A few of my interns from Professionals in the city (Prosinthecity.com) will be walking around collecting names/emails for our next free private party, so sign up and get on the list. (I am the sites director for NY) Before too long 300-500 members will begin to gather. Most will arrive by 7pm.
See u there,
Eric

PHOTOS OF THE ROOF TOP LOUNGE AT THE EMPIRE HOTEL:

RSVP HERE:
http://wine.meetup.co...­