'NYC- Small Business and Entrepreneurs Networking Message Board › Dinner for 4 City Winery and 2-hour wine education class at Bacchus Wine Mad

Dinner for 4 City Winery and 2-hour wine education class at Bacchus Wine Made Simple @www.fpwa.cmarket.com

A former member
Post #: 14
Hi everyone:

My non-profit is running an online auction with some wine items that I think you will find of interest.
www.fpwa.cmarket.com­

Below are the details, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Don't let the recession get you down! Whether you're planning on a staycation this summer or a few weekend getaways, the Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies' 2009 Annual Spring Online Auction has a deal for you!

On June 10th you'll be able to bid on vacation getaways to the Poconos, Atlantic City or Vermont - or if you're planning to stay in town this summer, bid on one of our restaurant gift certificates or fitness packages. Check out our entire auction catalog.

All proceeds help support the programs and services of the Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies - so you can save money and help support a good cause at the same time. Please spread the word to your family and friends.

www.fpwa.cmarket.com­
A former member
Post #: 105
Just a heads up that the auction starts tomorrow - Wednesday, June 10th!

www.fpwa.cmarket.com­