addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chandler Gamers Message Board › Anyone play Dungeons and Dragons?

Anyone play Dungeons and Dragons?

A former member
Post #: 2
I am looking to find a group (or put one together), that plays Dungeons and dragons in the area of the Mesa/ Tempe/ Scottsdale border area.

I am an experience player who is trying to connect a friend and newbie player into a group.

reply here or email me if you are interested in a game in this area or if you know of an exisiting one hat would appreciate two new, female players.

Thanks!
TaraJ @ Cfssinc.com
A former member
Post #: 2
hello Tara!
My husband and I are also looking for a group to start, or join, to play some D&D as well! We are down in chandler. If you are still looking for a group or more to join your own, let me know! This goes for others as well. We are off the 101 in chandler, so quick and easy freeway access =)
A former member
Post #: 4
I could be interested in some d&d. Which edition?
A former member
Post #: 5
I could be interested in some d&d. Which edition?