add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Chandler Gamers Message Board › Beer and board games

Beer and board games

A former member
Post #: 3
Just looking for people that live in the north Phoenix that would be interested in drinking some beers playing Last night on Earth or any other horror themed board game you would like to bring .Really been wanting to try mansions of madness. I am planning on making dinner so food is covered. I have the last night on earth board game, the growing hunger expansion ,Hero pack one and survival of the fittest expansion. I have played the game with four players really would like to try with five. Also can screen Zombie movies wile we play. If you are interested just send me a message.My girlfriend and I are also 420 friendly.