From: [address removed]
Subject: PRESS RELEASE - AZ Earth Day - Central Phoenix - Sat (4/25) 10-4 pm !!
Date: Sat, 28 Mar[masked]:56:56 -0700
To: [address removed]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
EDUCATIONAL MEDIA ADVISORY
CONTACT: KENT KNUDSON ([address removed] ....... [masked])
WHO: AZ EARTH DAY COALITION
WHAT: AZ EARTH DAY !! ........ AZearthday.org
WHERE: FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH, 5510 N. CENTRAL AVE (at Missouri, NW corner)
WHEN: SATURDAY, APRIL 25TH, 2009 .......... 10 AM - 4 PM
WHY: EDUCATION ..... THERE IS ONLY ONE EARTH AND WE ALL LIVE HERE ...... EDUCATION
ADMISSION: FREE FOR EVERYONE (INCLUDING EXHIBITORS) ....... NO SALES ...... EDUCATION !!
AZ Earth Day
Sat 4/25/09 .........10 am - 4 pm
First United Methodist Church
(5510 N. Central Ave at Missouri, NW)
Free and open to the public !!
Some exhibits and activities include ................
1) Solar panel construction & history
2) Kids illustrations depicting Earth Day
3) Clean water and water conservation
4) Permaculture and vegetable gardening
5) Hybrid, electric and bio-diesel autos
6) World population statistics (historical)
7) Green solutions for everyday problems
8) Wind, biomass and other renewable energy
9) History of mass transit & autos
10) Efficient lighting & appliances
11) Trash and recycling
12) Green building construction
13) Energy efficient windows & sunscreens
14) Principles of bartering
15) History of Earth Day
16) Our event is about Education
17) and much more !!
Hotmail? is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find out more.