April 23, 2014 · 11:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
We will begin by flushing out negative and stressful energies from our bodies, followed by the lecture and meditation.
Meditation Topic: Thy Will Be Done - Transforming Despair to Hope.
In this lecture and meditation, Master Stephen Co shares the deep insights on how to turn our indecisions and hopelessness to clarity and hope! The lecture will then be followed by a practical meditation transmuting lower will to Divine Will.
Topics to be covered:
• The three levels of Willpower: Gevurah, Binah and Kether
• Why most people cannot make good decisions
• How to maintain calmness and focus even in the midst of a chaotic home or work environment
• Why the Spiritual Aspirant has to awaken the Divine Will to be genuine servant of humanity
• Merging of Divine Will and Divine Love into One!
- See more at: http://pranichealing.com/stream/esg-thy-will-be-done#sthash.2zkOOsH8.dpuf
Every Wednesday, we will follow the below general format:
The meditations are guided and no experience is necessary.
11:30 -12:00 Optional conversation and networking (please arrive by 11:55 am at the latest)
12:00 -1:00 Lecture and meditation on topic of the week
1:00-1:30 Optional Brown bag lunch (snacks & drinks provided, please bring your own lunch)