add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Chapel Hill Nonfiction Readers Message Board › Two weeks to go...

Two weeks to go...

Matt P
Group Organizer
Chapel Hill, NC
Hi everyone...

Our June meetup is two weeks from today, so you've still got plenty of time to finish (or buy and read) Hellhound on His Trail by Hampton Sides for our discussion in a couple weeks.
We have added a lot of new members in the last month and currently have 10 people RSVP'ed to join us for this upcoming meeting.  This is great, though I'm not sure Panera Bread will still be the ideal meeting place now that our expected turnout is more than we can easily fit around a long bunch of tables...

I'm going to look into some alternate local options for meeting that will give us more room... But if you have any suggestions, please let me know or post them here!  Stay turned for an announcement about a possible location change.

Until then, happy reading and enjoy the amazing weather...

- Matt
user 72273062
Efland, NC
Post #: 3
If anyone's looking for the book and has an Orange County library card, they have a copy at the pubic library in Hillsborough. I returned it recently, so it may be there.