Charged Conversation Message Board › Meetup Tomorrow At New Venue

Meetup Tomorrow At New Venue

Chris G.
user 5357679
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Hey Everyone!
Wanted to make sure we're all clear that we're at a new venue for the meetup tomorrow. I know I would be upset if I showed up where we had been meeting in the past, expecting to chat about electronics, only to figure out the meetup was somewhere else. As a reminder, we'll be at the Winking Lizard in Independence OH (see the event page for more details). Hopefully this is a more centralized location and makes it more accessible to folks in the outlying regions of Cleveland (or even Akron).
Two things you should bring tomorrow to the meetup:

• Projects you're working on. This is always a good idea and we always have a great time with show and tell. We'll be at a new space tomorrow, so we'll have to play it by ear on how much demoing will be possible. Small stuff is never a problem though.
  • Bring your friends! If you know people that are interested in electronics or chatting about their projects, invite them or bring them along! They don't need to be signed up for the meetup in order to attend (though we'll encourage them to do so eventually). It's great meeting new people in town that are interested in electronics and it's even better to raise a pint alongside them.

See you all tomorrow!
Chris