Join our team in the Charleston Animal Society's Celebrity Chili Cook-off. The Cook-off is the CAS's largest fundraiser of the year. This year it is more important than ever as they try to reach their 2015 goal of becoming a No-Kill Shelter.
We love CAS and the wonderful work that they do in the community. Yet it is hard not to see the disconnect in serving up animals at a fundraiser to save animals. Which is what inspired us to participate and create our own team!
We will be entering the chili cook-off with the team name "No-Kill Chili" and we will enter a Vegan Chili into the competition.
Please join our team. JOIN THE TEAM HERE
There are so many ways to help out after you join:
• You can submit your chili recipe for the cook-off (Pre Cook Off is 11/9 to decide the representing chili). RSVP TO THE PRE COOK-OFF HERE
• You can share the fundraising page with your friends and family and help raise money for CAS and it's No-Kill Goal.
• You can Volunteer on 11/23 and help educate the community
We will be participating as South Carolina C.A.R.E. (see below for info)
About South Carolina C.A.R.E. (Carolina Animal Reform Education)
• Facebook Page: South Carolina C.A.R.E.
• Mission Statement: Our Vision, Making the Connection. Our mission is to build a compassionate world for animals through community education and social action, creating a better society for all.