addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Charleston Craft Crew Message Board › ...For the Vintage Fashion Show!!

...For the Vintage Fashion Show!!

A former member
Hi Girls! I hope you all are as excited as I am about the Fashion Show tomorrow at the Tin Roof. Just a couple of quick things for all you gals in your finest dancin' shoes...

-Firstly, if it turns out you are no longer able to attend, please change your RSVP, just so we know who to look out for.

-Secondly, for anyone interested in grabbing dinner beforehand, we will be meeting at 6pm at Home Team BBQ before heading over. Just send me a heads up if you're joining so we know the table to get or if calling ahead will be necessary.

-Thirdly, I'd plan to arrive at the Tin Roof a little before 8:00 (show starts at 9:00) so we can be lucky enough to grab a goddie bag; I'm sure they'll be worth it if Allison is contributing! For those of you who are new to the group and/or new to me, I will tentatively be wearing a blue dress (don't hold me to that, I'm a girl who changes her mind!) but I will definitely have brown hair and bangs and be carrying my phone. My number is 404-790-1513. If you are having trouble finding our gaggle of gals, please reach out so we can get you to us.

**And don't forget the $10 entry fee**

I'm looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow! Theresa