addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Charleston Craft Crew Message Board › Trivia tonight!

Trivia tonight!

A former member
Hi girls, and happy Monday! I hope you're all excited about trivia and are armed with your most random knowledge! This is just a friendly reminder: if you can no longer make it tonight, please update your RSVP. We'd hate to miss ya, but Sesame gets very full and we don't want to hold back any unnecessary seats.

And lastly, if you need to get in touch with me for any reason (running late, can't find the restaurant, can't find us in restaurant, etc etc) my cell is 404-790-1513.