add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

You can organize this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 9 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Charleston Craft Crew Message Board › Bookbinding meetup

Bookbinding meetup

A former member
Hey ladies,
I totally forgot to mention that I have a cat :/  I hope it's not a problem for anyone but I remember in past meet-ups this has been an issue so I wanted to let everyone know  I'm really sorry if anyone has to back out because of it.
Also, if you can bring an Xacto knife and/or some ribbon that would be great, and please let me know if you have either.  The books use a piece of string to stay closed and I have hemp and white ribbon, but you might prefer something prettier that you already have.
Thanks, I look forward to seeing everyone Thursday!
Leslie E.
user 17599441
Charleston, SC
Post #: 1
Totally bummed I am going to miss it! Tim is out of town for work, and I have puppy duty...he is not old enough to leave alone very long, and I already feel bad about making him stay in the bathroom all day while I'm at work, but I have to - otherwise he would chew the entire house! Next time I'm totally in!

Yall have a blast! Post pics please!