addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Charleston Charity Networking Group Message Board › Another Option for anyone looking!

Another Option for anyone looking!

A former member
Post #: 7
I have another option for anybody out there that wants it, it's a Home Based Marketing Business, but it's much easier than it may sound.

Email me for additional information at acd@sc.rr.com, there are a couple of great presentations being done Wed. and Thur. in the Garden City and Myrtle Beach area if you can attend one of this events.

When there is enough interested people in the Charleston we can schedule a presentation there, drop me an email and I'll let you know how to get connected into our business group.

Looking forward to your email,
Chris
acd@sc.rr.com