August 10, 2014 · 2:00 PM
The Drake House
Do you love animals?
How about BEER, PIZZA, and PARTYING on the lake? Then you're not going to want to miss out on this fun!
Join us at a lake party at the Dam House on Lake Wylie! There will be brick oven, an OPEN bar (which will include craft/domestic beer and wine), and door prizes for the first 15 people and drawings through the day (not to mention a SILENT AUCTION with some great buys!) EVERYTHING at this event is vegan.
There will be games, boat rides, entertainment, and lots of fun socializing! This is all for a great cause: Cotton Branch Animal Sanctuary. Cotton Branch Farm is a non-profit sanctuary that will be a refuge for such animals: horses, goats, cows, pigs, llamas, donkeys, mules, emus, chickens, turkeys and peacocks -- all the critters that are now falling through the cracks!
Regular Admission ($50 per person online, $75 at the door) includes:
- Live Entertainment which will include belly dancers, flame throwers, and local musicians! (More details to come!)
- Brick oven vegan pizza
- Vegan hors d'oeuvres)
- Beer & Wine (provided by Brawley's Beverage)
- Need a ride? *Discounted ride sharing rates for transportation to and from the party
*Transportation Rates: Due to the nature of this event, all prices will be quoted upon request according to location. Instructions to RSVP will be sent through email (RSVP by 08/01 to arrange transportation.)
*VIP* Admission ($150 per person online, $175 at the door) includes:
- Everything with Regular Admission
- Private lounge area
- Exclusive gourmet vegan meal with Jan Alber-Senn, Director of Cotton Branch
- Private bartender for mixed drinks, beer, and wine (Open Bar)
-*Roundtrip ride sharing transportation for the party
*Instructions to RSVP will be sent through email (RSVP by 08/01 to arrange transportation.)
CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS or TO VOLUNTEER https://www.eventbrite.com/e/1st-annual-fun-feast-and-flames-2014-tickets-12200141953