Ride length - 12 to 16 miles total (loop configuration)(multiple 4 mile laps)
Ride level: easy to moderate (because a few hills on course)
Pace: easy to moderate 8-13 mph
Start time: 6:30 PM
Duration: 1 to 1-1/2 hours
Bikes suitable for this ride: all types
*** Headlights and tail lights will be required for this ride ***
This greenway/road ride will consist of sections of Freedom Park, the Little Sugar Creek Greenway, and the "Booty Loop" (Queens University/Meyers Park area).
- Terrain: Our ride will be on all asphalt.
- Any bike type is welcome on this ride.
- No public restrooms or water available at the business park.
- Please bring plenty of water and snacks if needed.
- Bike helmets are mandatory, gloves and eye protection recommended.
- Front headlights & rear tail lights required.
- If chance of thunderstorms, ride will be rescheduled.
We'll meet in the tennis court parking lot in time to start our ride at 6:30 PM.
Directions to the parking lot
Map of ride route
Phone Maurice Smith at[masked], if needed (Day of ride ONLY, please)