addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Charlotte Bloggers Message Board › The Charlotte Blogger Conference

The Charlotte Blogger Conference

A former member
Hello Bloggers,

Sorry about the last email, but I totally butchered it. I guess I need more coffee ;) Nonetheless please see the correct information below.

Thanks

As stated before, the The Charlotte Bloggers Conference will be moving to the following date and location below. There will be a small charge for the event as we will be providing Food and drinks. More details about presentations, speakers and other goodies to come in the near future. If you would like to present or add value to the conference, please contact me, Patrick at patrick@acultivatedmindset.com­.

Thanks