Charlotte Bloggers Message Board › Driving Sales to my on line store??!!

Driving Sales to my on line store??!!

Candace K.
user 80383012
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 4
I am the owner of Peek A Boo Couture (upscale childrens, teens and young adults clothier. I am in DIRE need of suggestions to drive traffic to my on line eccomerce site! Check it out and please give me suggestions....please! http://www.peekaboocl...­ I have literally tried everything! Facebook, Daily Deals, Constant Contact, Promotional Coupon, Etc. Feel free to email directly at:
Samantha P.
user 12659547
Kannapolis, NC
Post #: 2
Super cute!!! I'm a Social Media Manager (i.e. I generate sales for the e-commerce website, manage/write blog content, and create marketing advertisements, do professional photography... so on and so forth) for a local business that also operates an e-commerce website. I might be able to help.

Establish a Google+ page if you have not.

Are you a blogger? Having a blog with regularly published content will boost your sales because you can Pin the articles to Pinterest.

Pinterest is our Number 1 driver for sales on our e-commerce website.

Don't be strictly a self promoter. Taking a quick scan over your Twitter page, I noticed that you don't retweet. That's a big mistake. You should always seek to cross promote and establish relationships with those in your niche or supporters of your niche (mommy bloggers, moms with little girls, maybe a similar boutique that is not a competitor...). By retweeting, favoriting, and engaging with customers you are establishing a voice and being exposed to THEIR followers that will then allow you to reach more potential customers.

Don't make every post about sales, featured items, and discounts. It turns people off.

Also, lengthen your posts a big. They're very short.

Make sure your's link to general pages too and not just a particular item.

Twitter can be a huge driver - second behind Pinterest so really try to utilize it more.

What are you using to track your data? There are so many great sites to make managing Social Media/E-commerce easier and many are free.

I'm not by any means trying to step on toes. I do this for living - I've read, studied, and breathed it every day. I know it works. You've got some really cute things, and I'm sure these suggestions would help you!

Btw, I'm Samantha, and I'm local. Feel free to email me. I'm sure I could help you if you have questions or want more ideas. :-)