Charlotte Game Dev Message Board › Freelance Search

Freelance Search

Andrew
amale1984
Newton Center, MA
Post #: 59
This may be a bit of a shot in the dark, but I'm posting anywhere I can think might be relevant.

The company I work for is finishing a mobile game on the Marmalade platform over the next month. We've already got a bit of work put into it and have a solid plan of attack to finish the thing, but we are looking for someone who is capable of taking care of the non-game screens for the app while we work on the gameplay mechanics. Marmalade experience isn't entirely necessary, but it'd be helpful. We do need someone who is at least familiar with C++ though. For anyone looking to add a mobile game to their resume, this could be a perfect opportunity.

If anyone is interested, please just shoot me a message here through meetup. If you know of anyone who might be interested, please let me know how to get in touch with them. And if this is inappropriate for these forums, I apologize and feel free to take the message down.

Regardless, thanks for reading!

Andrew