addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Charlotte Metro Christian Singles Message Board Charlotte Metro Christian Singles Discussion Forum › Guest Speakers Needed! Promote Your Business/Service at a NAPW Meeting.

Guest Speakers Needed! Promote Your Business/Service at a NAPW Meeting.

A former member
Post #: 7
Hello all!

Would you like the opportunity to promote your business or service to hundreds of local professionals? The local NAPW chapters are currently looking for guest speakers!

Many of you know that I tend to stay very busy (i.e. being a mom, a financial strategist, financial literacy educator, volunteer, etc). Some of you may also be aware that I am the President of the NAPW Rock Hill Chapter. The NAPW (National Association of Professional Women) provides an opportunity for women to network, promote their businesses/services, and give back to the community.

I would like to extend an offer to any business owners or professional service providers who would like an opportunity for promotion during one of our monthly meetings. Presenting at an NAPW meeting is a great way to get your name out there! We all could use additional exposure and more ways to source new clients.

I am working on the calendar for the next 12 monthly meetings and have the following themes:
1. Women's Health
2. Business Strategies
3. Financial Health
4. Charity & Volunteering
5. Other topics such as beauty and cosmetics, parenting, relaxation techniques, etc

I would like each of the themes addressed by a guest speaker at least once per quarter. Please let me know if anyone would like to be placed on a monthly meeting agenda to present your business/service and touch on one or more of the themes above.

FYI: Meetings are generally held in Rock Hill, Fort Mill, or Charlotte.

Best Regards,
Shawn Peckham, MBA
President, NAPW Rock Hill Chapter