addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Jewel
user 10517988
Helena, MT
THE LATEST UPDATE...I AM SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

POSTPONED!!!

Unfortunately, I just found out that the famous Landsford Lillies are underwater this year and so far, have not bloomed. Therefore, we are going to POSTPONE the outing until further notice. We will keep watch and if the river clears up, we may try again in June. I would imagine that areas of the trail that are close to the river have had an access of water as well. We will let you know if we can re-schedule in June.

Apologies for any inconveniences...

http://www.heraldonline.com/2013/05/13/4857517/famed-spider-lilies-under-water.html­

Thank you for understanding! Hope to see you all Memorial Day!

Jewel~