UPDATE AS OF 5/29:
Here are the activities we have available still:
Saturday Morning: Tubing or Kayaking on the Hiwassee
Sunday Morning: Combo Ocoee Rafting & Zip Line Tree Canopy Tour
Sunday Afternoon: Horseback Ride
Please message me first if you have any questions on availability.
Summer Camp for Adults!
Raft through the rivers and ride through the hills of beautiful Tennessee on this awesome weekend of fun and adventure!
Our 5th Annual Raft and Ride event will be held at Eagle Ranch, nestled in the beautiful mountains of Copperhill, Tennessee. It's our biggest weekend outdoors with activities for everyone!
The fun begins Friday! You're welcome to arrive any time Friday or even early Saturday morning. On Friday, there will be various options for day hiking and mountain biking. We should return to the ranch by late afternoon. Back at the ranch we can play volleyball, frisbee, kickball and field games. After dinner we'll play drinking games, hang out at the fire circle and make new friends.
Saturday begins with a great Eagle Ranch breakfast. You'll need it for our fun-filled day! Saturday is RAFTING day and you can choose from the following:
- Rafting the Ocoee - The world famous Ocoee river offers some of the best Class III & IV rafting in the U.S. Eagle Ranch guides will take us safely down the river, soaking us while we have fun! There will be options for rafting both the middle (mild) and upper (crazy) sections of the river this year!
- Tubing or Kayaking the Hiwassee - The beautiful Hiwassee river flows gently through the Tennessee hills. Rentals available or Bring Your Own Boats!
Back at the ranch again, we'll play more games, throw horse shoes, or find nearby hiking and mountain biking trails; Eagle Ranch itself has over 120 acres to explore! Dinner is followed by campfire songs and stories. Bring your own to add to the mix! Saturday night's party theme is Graffiti T-Shirt. Bring a white T-Shirt and your markers! We'll also light up the ridiculously high BON FIRE!!
This year we're bringing in a great rock & blues band too!
The next morning starts with another hearty Eagle Ranch breakfast. Sunday is RIDING day and you can choose from the following:
- Horseback Riding - A ride through the scenic trails with views of the hills and valleys all around!
- Mountain Bike Riding (bring your own bike). We'll have beginner and intermediate level rides through the world class Tanasi and Chillowee systems!
- Zip Line & Canopy Adventure - Fifteen spectacular ziplines, over a mile of adrenaline pumping fun, on a two hour tour!
If that's not enough for you we'll have options for hiking, mountain biking, and road biking all weekend!
This year all activities are a la carte. To determine your total due just add the amount for the activities you want to do to the base package. When you make payment you'll need to adjust the amount. Examples are below.
The base package is $110 and includes:
- Lodging for Friday and Saturday nights.
- Dinner for Friday & Saturday nights.
- Breakfast for Saturday & Sunday.
- Live entertainment and parties!
- Coffee service.
For lodging you'll have a choice of either sleeping under the stars (bring your tent) or using the bunk houses (bring sheets and pillows). The bunk housing, HOT showers and camping area are just a short walk from the pavilion where we share our meals. The tent camping area is a nice wide field with plenty of room for everyone to spread out.
Start with the base package and then add your favorite adventures below!
Choose ONE Saturday event:
- Hiking or mountain biking - FREE
- Rafting the Middle Ocoee - $35
- Rafting both the Upper and Middle Ocoee - $70
- Tubing on the Hiwassee - $24 includes rental of tube, lifejacket, and shuttle.
- Kayaking on the Hiwassee - $36 includes rental of sit on top or inflatable kayak, PFD, and shuttle.
- Bring Your Own Boat - FREE - On either the Hiwassee (beginners) or Ocoee Middle (experienced). Shuttles will be $10 - 20 cash that day depending on boat size.
Choose ONE Sunday event:
- Mountain biking or hiking - FREE
- Horseback Riding - $26
- Zip Lining - $58
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE LIMITED SPOTS FOR HORSEBACK RIDING AND ZIP LINING. REGISTER ASAP TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT.
How to calculate your price:
You MUST purchase the base package to attend. Then just add the prices for your chosen activities to it. When making payment please ADJUST THE PAYMENT AMOUNT.
For example if you want to Raft the Middle Ocoee on Saturday and Horseback ride on Sunday your price is $110+$35+26 for a total of $171. If you'd like to hike on Saturday and Zip Line on Sunday your price is $110+$0+$58 for a total of $168. If you're bringing guests just total up for all attendees. If you have questions on your total please contact me before paying.
WHAT TO BRING
- You will need to bring your own LUNCHES for both Saturday and Sunday. We'll be in the field both days around lunch so bring a day bag you can use. The kitchen is not available for our use.
- Drinks (Water, Soda, Beer)
- Rafting, Tubing, Kayaking - Swim wear (NO COTTON) and old tennis shoes or water shoes. Towels and change of clothes.
- Mountain Bike Rides - Bring your own bike and safety gear. Helmets are MANDATORY.
- Hiking - Hiking Shoes and Attire, Water - 2 liters, Head Lamp for Night Hike
- Personal Toiletries
- Camp Chairs
- Lightweight jacket and rain poncho
You'll also have the chance to meet:
2 Adventure Seekers from "- Outdoor Club South - Columbus Chapter"
6 Adventurers from "- Outdoor Club South - Greenville Chapter -"
9 Adventurers from "- Outdoor Club South - Knoxville Chapter"
16 Hikers and Eco-Volunteers from "Nashville Hiking Meetup"
13 Adventurers from "- Outdoor Club South - Chattanooga Chapter"
21 Adventurers from "- Outdoor Club South - Birmingham Chapter -"
5 Adventure Seekers! from "- Outdoor Club South - Athens Chapter"
13 Adventure Seekers from "- Outdoor Club South - Asheville Chapter"
2 Adventure Seekers! from "- Outdoor Club South - Albany Chapter -"
48 Adventurers from "- Outdoor Club South - Atlanta Chapter -"
4 Adbenturers from "- Outdoor Club South - Macon Chapter -"
11 Adventurers from "- Outdoor Club South - Savannah Chapter -"
4 Adventurers from "- Outdoor Club South - Wilmington Chapter -"
9 Adrenaline Junkies from "CSRA LIFE"
5 Adventurers from "Hiking & Adventure in the Triad"
9 Adventurers from "Memphis Outdoor Adventures"
10 Adventurers from "- Outdoor Club South - Huntsville Chapter"