NOTE: Please make an effort to arrive before the start of the meeting at 7pm.
This meeting is designed to help you get a feel for what we are doing around the area and where you might like to put your participation. We go over the groups last month, and the coming month's schedule, review the assignment (with very mild commentary), work towards having a few quick educational segments, and then we break up for people to meet with other like minded people. During that time you can seek out leaders, event facilitators, other camera owners, and talk until you are ready to go, or we have to kick you out.
Upcoming Meeting Details:
• Review of Meetups during July
• Assignment Review
• Member Spotlight - Mark Levine
Would you like to submit YOUR images to the group? Contact Adam for more details.
• Main Presentation: Our very own Chris Ballance will demonstrate batch image processing using Lightroom. Scott Stallings will also show us how to perform a tethered capture and RAW conversion using Capture One Pro.
• Print Exchange - Bring a print, take a print. Size doesn't matter in this case. It's a great way to get your work seen by others, and trade with someone to add to your art collection. It's free to participate.
• Assignment Due: "GROWING"
Please submit your best interpretation of what "GROWING" means to you. Avoid submitting archived photos if at all possible. Get out and shoot some fresh material for this assignment.
Submit your entries here:
All members may participate in the monthly assignment by entering their images on Flickr with the following GROUP tag: CPMG0714SA
Please verify and validate your RSVP. If you cannot attend it helps us tremendously to know that. Our space requires setup and if you are not going to be there, or you are going to be there, it helps save us from additional chaos incurred.