align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Charlotte PowerShell Users Group Message Board › Recording status & upcoming events

Recording status & upcoming events

Jim C.
user 11647290
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Good morning hackers;

Two quick items:

The recording of last week's meetup still hasn't appeared in the list of recordings in my LiveMeeting account. I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but I've contacted their support to verify that the recording will be available.

I wanted to remind you about two upcoming PowerShell events:

1 - the ALT.NET meeting tomorrow (Tues 1.10) includes a demo of SeeShell - a PowerShell module for data visualization. Details and signup can be found here: http://anyvite.com/ev...­. If you plan to go, please RSVP using their anyvite URL.

2 - our Script Club meeting next month already has 9 members attending! That's a great start! If you use PowerShell at your workplace (or if you *want* to be using PowerShell at your workplace), please post a flyer promoting our group. You can find the flyer here: http://files.meetup.c...­.

I'll post an update when I know what's happening with the recording.

Obliged,

Jim Christopher