addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Jim C.
user 11647290
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Shell Hackers;
As some of you know, the PowerShell Summit is being held at the end of this month; what you may not know is that of all user groups represented at the event, the Charlotte PowerShell Users Group will have the largest set of speakers.  This speaks very well to the community we've created here, and to each of you for your tenacity and curiosity.
Unfortunately, our May meeting falls on May 1, which is the same day most of us will be traveling home to the Charlotte area.  As such we won't be able to have our regular meeting that night, that's just too much stuff to cram in to one day.
What I'd like to propose is simple - rather than reschedule the meeting, I would like to remind members that they have the capability to schedule their own meetups on our Meetup.com site.  If there is something you'd like to discuss, if you have some script on which you'd like to get feedback, if you need help with something, please feel free to take the initiative and put your own meetup on the schedule.  Set up a morning where you can grab coffee with other local hackers.  Meet for lunch and share code.
It's your group, and I've given you the power to control it.  Use it as you see fit.
In June we will resume our regularly scheduled scripting games.  And I've had several months to prepare something.  So expect to use your brains....
Obliged,
Jim Christopher