addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Charlotte Singles in their 20's and 30's Message Board › Planning committee meeting this Thursday, 10/24!

Planning committee meeting this Thursday, 10/24!

Laurie B.
user 88430222
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Thanks to all who responded to my previous email about joining a planning committee for the Charlotte Singles in their 20's and 30's meet-up group!  We will be meeting this Thursday, October 24 from 6:30-7:30 pm in my office in Southpark.  RSVP and I will give you specific details.  By attending, you will receive a free admission to one of our events if there is a cover!
I look forward to seeing many of you there!
Warmly,
Laurie Berzack