Charlotte User Experience Meetup Group Message Board › Now Hiring : UX / Architect : Wray Ward
Wray Ward is expanding its digital team with the new role of UX Architect. We are looking for a passionate advocate for user-centered design and how it plays a role across the digital ecosphere.
The right candidate should be able to:
• Demonstrate working experience with various user-experience design methodologies.
• Create wireframes, flowcharts and site architecture.
• Develop personas, user scenarios and user story documentation.
• Conduct relevant research to inform user scenarios and usability decisions.
• Create competitive and/or heuristic analyses.
• Possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
• Present findings and recommendations to stakeholders and clients, both internal and external.
• Create working prototypes on paper or has jQuery HTML skills.
• Manage and report findings from usability testing sessions.
• Work with visual designers, creative technologists and content writers throughout the entire discovery and development process.
• Adapt to change and think on their feet.
Submit your resume : http://www.wrayward.c...