add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Charlotte User Experience Meetup Group Message Board › Manual Testers Needed

Manual Testers Needed

Jessica G.
user 13788145
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 4
Vircon Inc. prides itself on our ability to train our Staff, understand our Clients, and select the best Consultants. Compared to the standard practices in the Staff Augmentation and IT Consulting marketplace, we strive to differentiate ourselves as the Consultant's Consulting Company. By maintaining great working relationships with our consultants, we are able to attract world class clients and a wide variety of opportunities.

Our Client is seeking a Manual Tester for their current project.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 18 months
Openings: 8
Target Start Date: ASAP

Seeking a manual tester for 16 applications for Fixed Income trading

Required Skills:
*Experience with creating test plans and use cases
*Web service testing experience
*Xml knowledge
*Middleware testing experience
*UNIX/Linux knowledge
*Good communication skills
*Well versed with SQL and relational databases

If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me your most updated resume –

I am always looking to network, so if you are in the market or just interested in hearing about future opportunities, please send me a current resume along with your hourly compensation requirements.