addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Charlotte User Experience Message Board › New Charlotte Tech Community Initiative

New Charlotte Tech Community Initiative

Bermon P.
bermonpainter
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Hi folks,

It's rare that I'll send out an email to the group outside of the meetup happenings, but I think this is something that's worthwhile for our community.

We've partnered with a startup called NextPlex. They've been working diligently to create an aggregate of all of the tech happenings in Charlotte, from profiles, to events, to startups, for all of the tech groups in the area. It will be an invaluable resource for our community and a great way to showcase how involved we all are in making Charlotte a better place h,elp others new to the community find out what's happening where, and how they can be involved.

I encourage you to go take a peek and create a profile. http://nextplex.com/c...­

Bermon