Charlotte User Experience Meetup Group Message Board › Want to tie in or take over charlotte-ux.org?

Want to tie in or take over charlotte-ux.org?

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Bermon! We met at a few charlotte-ux meetings last year. I had created the charlotte-ux.org site, and didnt know if you'd want to post the link to this meetup site on that, and/or email that member list to let them know about this site?

Kristen, John, Greg, and Andrew have been sorta meeting thursdays at Alexander Michaels (a pub uptown), but its cool that you started this!

With all my offspring running around, and getting acclimated to the new job, i sadly, have not been as involved with charlotte UX as i'd like, but am trying to keep sort of involved.

Let me know if you'd like any help or contacts from the old charlotte-ux group.

- MIke
Bermon P.
bermonpainter
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 2
Hey man,

I'd love to have a link up on the ux site so the ux folks involved on that site know what's going on.

I noticed that the other group was still going but wasn't sure how active things were going. I started this one to be more of a learning experience for myself and the folks involved. I also couldn't do a weekly get-together. I think the group has some pretty neat ideas coming up. I'd love to get some more folks involved.

I didn't get to know many folks well in the other meetup (too busy, traveling to much) so I'd love a list of contacts from the other group.

Thanks for all the help.

Bermon

Hey Bermon! We met at a few charlotte-ux meetings last year. I had created the charlotte-ux.org site, and didnt know if you'd want to post the link to this meetup site on that, and/or email that member list to let them know about this site?

Kristen, John, Greg, and Andrew have been sorta meeting thursdays at Alexander Michaels (a pub uptown), but its cool that you started this!

With all my offspring running around, and getting acclimated to the new job, i sadly, have not been as involved with charlotte UX as i'd like, but am trying to keep sort of involved.

Let me know if you'd like any help or contacts from the old charlotte-ux group.

- MIke

A former member
Post #: 1
Once I got an OK from Kristen Comstock (the one who created the Ning site originally, and has been running UX meetings in CLT for a while), I sent a "broadcast" announcement to the Ning site members asking them to redirect to the Meetup site.

Thanks for taking the initiative to set this up, Berman (and whoever else) :-)

We'll be decommissioning the Ning site in a few weeks.

Kristen may have some contacts of people at companies that are willing to sponsor meetings (with food and whatnot) so you may want to hit her up for those, if you're interested in that stuff.