Charlotte User Experience Meetup Group Message Board › Available UX, IA and UI Opportunities!

Available UX, IA and UI Opportunities!

Closed to new replies

Angela P.
user 12353421
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 1
Hey All,
It was a pleasure meeting with everyone at the July event and we are looking forward to the August event as well!

I wanted to let you all know about some current opportunities that are still available and recently became available this morning!

We are still looking for Information Architects as one of our Fortune 50 clients is looking to build an IA team. This morning we had 2 positions open; a health-care client has an available contract UX opportunity, and one of our large financial institutions is looking for a UI Developer too.

I would be more than happy to discuss any and all of these opportunities to those of you who would be interested in hearing more or know of someone who may be a fit!

You can give me a call at 704.731.8021 or contact me via e-mail at aporter@ettaingroup.com. Also, for anyone who is looking for an opportunity, whether its a short term contract or long-term opportunity
please feel free to e-mail me a Word document of your resume as well!

I hope to hear from you all soon and see you at the August event!

Kind Regards,
Angela Porter
Technical Recruiter - ettain group
aporter@ettaingroup.com

www.ettaingroup.com