Charlotte User Experience Meetup Group Message Board › Position: UX Developer Contract to Hire

Position: UX Developer Contract to Hire

Closed to new replies

Tamara
user 2815147
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 1
Hello All,

I currently have a contract to hire role available in the Uptown Charlotte area. If you are interested in the role below, please let me know. I am on Linkedin and you can find my contact information there. Please note, we also pay referral fees for anyone that you recommend that we are able to place. Thank you!! :)

This is a hands-on position where the candidate will have design and development responsibility for parts of the system, and will interact within a distributed development environment. The responsibilities include:
Involvement in the design and enhancement of existing web based service oriented trading system and adding more products.
Participate in requirements gathering and definition.
Understand and translate business needs into technical requirements and implementation
Requirements:
5+ years hands-on technical experience with J2EE application development.
Must have full lifecycle experience, including design, analysis, development, production deployments and support.
Strong Experience with Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, SOAP, Servlets, XSL ,XML javascript is required
Experience in persistence mechanisms like JDBC, CMP Entity Beans, Hibernate.
Experience with Spring
Experience with javascript frameworks
Experience with Java, OOAD, Component Design and Construction
Experience with Service Oriented Architecture practical implementation
Experience in architecting solutions for Web applications
Strong Experience in developing Transactional Systems involving high volume using the following technologies: JAVA, XSL, JavaScript, HTML, XML, J2EE, JDBC., MS-SQLServer/Sybase, SQL.
Should be able to take Use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams and implement them.
Ability to grasp and translate complex business rules in to executable java, j2ee code.
Knowledge and experience in applying industry standard Design Patterns for web application development
Financial experience is preferred.
Knowledge of developing using YAHOO! User Interface Library (YUI). Ajax is a strong plus.
Knowledge of Weblogic is a strong plus.